Our small group instruction will give you the fun of playing with friends and the benefit of a Tennis Pro showing you how to improve your game, for ages 5 to adult. Our low ratio of 6 students to 1 Pro assures that you will have plenty of focused attention for a fraction of the cost of private instruction. Our tennis clinics are designed to immediately get you into the game. Through play and instruction, students will feel the emotional, mental, and physical benefits provided by this fun and healthy activity.
Tennis Clinics sessions through the year are 7 weeks long and meet once or twice per week. Our summer tennis clinic sessions are shortened to 2 week sessions that meet twice per week to accommodate your crazy summer schedule.
Beginning Juniors: Red Ball, Orange Ball, Green Ball
- Younger ages focus on major motor skills and racquet handling.
- Introduction and emphasis on basic fundamentals of the forehand and backhand ground strokes, volleys, and serve.
- Games and contests introduce students to the process of competition and sportsmanship, discipline, and fair play.
- We use the USTA program with bigger, slower moving balls (Red Balls) for the youngest players, moving to “orange ball” and “green ball” as the juniors become more proficient in eye-hand coordination and skills. The courts are sized smaller for our youngest players to give them the right size space.
Intermediate/Advanced Juniors & Adult Curriculum
- Emphasis on building the ability to maintain a long rally, play play tennis matches, and place the ball with success.
- Focus on the rules of tennis, ball pace and placement, and explore singles and doubles strategy.
- Refining basic stroke fundamentals through drills, games, and contests.
- Sportsmanship, discipline, and fair play
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD OUR CURRENT SCHEDULE by clicking the link at the top of our website.
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
1) Click the “Online Portal” link at the top of our website.
2) Login or create your profile. PARENTS: log in first, then add your children under “View My Information” then “add family member” (at the bottom right of the screen). You will be able to see all of our offerings for kids (based on their age) through your account. If you have no children on your account, you will not be able to see the classes for that age group.
3) To see the Programs we offer, go to “Register for Classes.” You will see all programs for your age group (or your children). Our drop-in fitness classes will be available for sign-up soon.