Interested in a position with us? We are always on the lookout for great additions to our team.
Member & Guest Services 4/7/17 IMMEDIATE HIRE
We are looking for a smart, outgoing, organized individuals who want to join our team and work in a fun, healthy environment. Part-time (15-30 hours per week). Please tell us why you’d be a great fit and send your resume with cover letter to Jackie Ellis @ email@example.com
Personal Training 4/7/17 IMMEDIATE HIRE
Our team is growing! If you are passionate about helping others to feel and look better, love working with brand new, top of the line equipment, and focus on functional training with our adult clientele, then please tell us why you’d be a great fit and send your resume with cover letter to Jackie Ellis @ firstname.lastname@example.org. National certification in personal training or related college degree required.
Cycling Instructor 4/7/17 IMMEDIATE HIRE
Bellingham’s first cycling studio “ride” is opening May 1! We want to expand our Rock Star instructor team and want enthusiastic leaders who love to cycle. We will train you in our methods. Personal trainers, group fitness instructors, or cycling racers/enthusiasts may apply. We have several openings for different times during the day. Please tell us why you think you’d be a great fit and send your resume with cover letter to Jackie Ellis @ email@example.com.
For all other positions, we want to hear from you if you’d like to be considered for a possible position in the in the future.
Our Team includes:
- Tennis Pros (USPTA or USPTR certified) and Tennis Assistants
- Certified Personal Trainers (2 or 4 year degree & certification in nationally recognized organization preferred)
- Fitness Group Training Instructors: TRX, Body Conditioning, Indoor Cycling
- Member & Guest Services: our wonderful “front desk” staff
- Administration: Account Management, Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeping, Membership Director & Sales